Saturday 27 June 2015

Mentality Shake

Hi sweeties! 

Today I'll show you Mentality Shake

Shake is neon tangerine orange with a subtle holo effect. The colour is gorgeous. It didn't look great in the bottle but is so pretty on the nails. Never judge a polish by its bottle.
The holo is very subtle. It doesn't create rainbows but it gives a nice shimmer and adds depth to the finish. 

The pictures are taken in direct sunlight. 




The formula was alright. It's quite streaky. I needed three coats for full coverage. Their rat two coats were very patchy but the third, thicker coat, evened it out. I recommend thaty pu wait a few minutes between the coats, that'll avoid it to becomes too patchy. 
It dries quickly and the finish becomes semi-matte. Top coat is must if you want it really shiny.
What you see in the pictures are three coats of Mentality Shake and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

2 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...