Saturday 6 June 2015

Foxy Paws The Polish Formerly Known As Purple Rain

Hi guys!

This is Foxy Paws The Polish Formerly Known as Purple Rain. That's a really long and complicated name. Linda at Nailorama gave me this as a birthday gift last year.

The Polish Formerly Known as Purple Rain is a pale, but quite bright, purple holographic. I love how strong the holo effect is!
This is the first polih I try from Foxy Paws and the only polish I own from the brand. I like this polish and I'm really happy with it.

The pictures are taken in direct sunlight 



The formula is good. It's a bt sheer but three coats gave full coverage. It dried fairly quickly with top coat.
TC won't affect the holo effect.

What you seein the pictures are three coats of Foxy Paws The Polish Formerly Known as Purple Rain and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...