Thursday 25 June 2015

Saran Wrap Nails

I did some nail art today and I'm super happy with the result! I did saran wrap nails since I wanted to do something easy but still exsiting. I've completely forgotten about how incredibly beautiful saran wrap nails can be!

The polishes I've used are China Glaze Highlight of My Summer, China Glaze Boho Blues, Glam Polish Anuenue and Mentality Black Opaque. I used Highlight of My Summer as the base and then used Boho Blues and the saran wrap technique to do the pattern. I finished the mani off with Glam Polish Anuenue, because Anuenue makes every mani better!
I couldn't let the mani be and had to stamp it. I used a pattern from MoYou London Sailor Collection Plate 05. The end result with the stamping is a little mermaid-esque and I love it!

The pictures are taken in indirect sunlight. The picture of the stamped mani is taken in direct sunlight. Blogger is making my pictures blurry when I upload them. It's getting really frustrating. I'm thinking about changing to another blog platform but I haven't decided yet.





2 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...