Monday 1 June 2015

Mentality Lollipop

Hello darlings!

Today I'll show you Mentality Lollipop. This was actually my first polish from Mentality.

Lollipop is a grey leaning purple with blue undertones. It looks like a stormy sky with rays of sunshine peking through the clouds. It's absolutely beautiful! The holo effect is very pretty. It adds so much depth to this polish and makes the colour even more complex. Lollipop is also great for stamping since it's so opaque. 





The formula is great! One coat gives full coverage but two coats give the polish more depth. It dries quickly to a semi matte finish. Top coat is needed to make the finish shiny and it brings out the holo a tad more.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Mentality Lollipop and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

1 comment:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...