Thursday 25 June 2015

Glam Polish The Sweets Duo Part 2: Berry Parfait

Hi sweeties!
Today I'll show you the other part of the MeiMei's Signatures exclusive Glam Polish The Sweets Duo Part 2.
This is Glam Polish Berry Parfait.

Berry Parfait is a neon pink with silver, pink and blurple glass flecks. This one is awesome! It's that perfect Barbie neon pink that's super girly but still somehow a little edgy. I'm no huge fan of pinks but I love, love, love this one. 

The pictures are taken in indirect sunlight.  It's more neon  in real life, but that's the deal with neons. They're never as pretty in pictures as they are in real life.





The formula is great. It's a bit sheer but three thin coats give full coverage. It's much more self levelling and less patch than Lemon Meringue. I would still recommend that you wait a minute or two between the coats. It dries quickly and the finish becomes rather shiny.

What you see in the pictures are three coats of Glam Polish Berry Parfait and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...