Sunday 26 January 2014

Butter LONDON Jasper

 When I was in London the change from icy cold Swedish winter to warm spring weather made my naisl chip like crazy. That has never happened before. My nails chipped, and chipped and suddenly they were paper thin so I had to chop them off. Now I'll have to live with nubbins for a while. I like them so it doesn't really bother me, it's just that I really love my nails long.
So lets cher up by a pop of yellow. I'd like to show you Butter LONDON Jasper.

Jasper is a pastel buttercup yellow creme. It's cute, pretty and screams spring. I really like itt. But then again, I do have a soft spot for yellows. Jasper actually works with my skin tone. most yellows don't, but this one d and that I love even more than the polish itself. A yellow that works!





 
The formula is impeccable. Probably the easiest yellow creme ever to apply. It covered in two coats, was  totally streak free and dries super glossy.
What you see in the pictures are two coats of Jasper and one coat of Gisten & GlowHK Girl.

7 comments:

  1. A very pretty shade of yellow! I asked you at insta a while ago but I try here too ;) Where in London can you get BL and what do the cost there? I'm going to London soon and I'd love to know! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I thought I answered that! So sorry! I usually buy BL at Boots, but they've stopped carrying the line in the stores, you can still find them on their website though. So this time I bought them at Whole Foods and John Lewis. They are £12 in the UK. :))

      Delete
  2. This is such a cute and happy yellow! Love it on you! :D

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...