Thursday 30 January 2014

Zoya Carter


I've wanted to try Zoya's Pixiedust for quite some time now, mostly because of the incredibly cute name for their textured polishes. When I was in London I bought one Zoya Carter, and I'd like to show that to you right now!

Zoya Carter is a dark textured eggplant purple polish with lighter purple glitter in it. It's really pretty! My feelings towards textured polishes are sort of indifferent. I don't love them and I don't hate them. Some of them are gorgeous and some are just plainugly. This is pretty and absolutely gorgeous with top coat on it. Though I don't have any pictures of it with TC on.
The glitter really pops out of the base and I actually like the gritty finish. It sparkles like crazy.







The formula is good. It's quite thick which made application a bit of a challenge. The application was not as smooth as with OPI's Liquid Sand polishes. It's not really difficult to apply the polish, it's just that compared to other textured polishes I've tried it's definitely much harder. Two coats gave full coverage and it took about 30 minutes for the polish to dry completely.
What you see in the pictures are two coats of Zoya Carter, no top coat.

5 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...