Monday 27 January 2014

Sinful Colors Cinderella

After rather horrible pictures of Femme Fatal Aqueous I have to give you a better post. Another blue, of course, since it's Blue Monday. The polish I'd like to show youu now is Sinful Colors Cinderella. One of the polishes I bought when I was in London last week.

Cinderella is a light, pastel blue creme with soft peach shimmer. The shimmer is much more prominent in real life, my camera didn't really capture it. 
I wanted this colour for a pretty long time. I've always skipped it in favor of other polishes the many times I've been in London. This time I thought to myself that I had to get it. It's not even expensive! So I got it. And I'm so pleased with it. I love the soft shimmer and the blue color. Very pretty and very Cinderella like. It looks so much like her lovely princess gown. Did you know that her ball gown was actually silver from the beginning? In later releases of the movie it's recoloured light blue.

Source
 


The formula is good. It's easy to apply and levels out nicely. It's a bit sheer. After three coats there was still some VNL, but that didn't bother me, so I stopped at three coats. If you think VNL is absolutely horrid you should probably go for four coats. It dries to a smooth and shiny finish.
What you see in my pictures are three coats of Sinful Colors Cinderella and one coat of Seche Vite.

2 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...