Wednesday 22 January 2014

ILNP Nostalgia

It's Green Wednesday today and I'm back! I've had a little blog pause during the weekend because I went to London. If you followed me for a while you know I love London and try to visit as often as I can. This time I went with my boyfriend. It was really nice. Especially since we haven't been able to see each other as much as we'd like in the past ten weeks. For heaven's sake, we've been living in different towns because of my internship and we usually live together. So that was a lot of fun, escaping to London for a few days.

Anyway, Green Wednesday and I have ILNP Nostalgia to show you today.

Nostalgia is one of ILNP's ultra multichromes and this is probably the most multichromatic polish I've ever worn. It's unbelivable.  The colour shifts are incredibly strong. It shifts from green, gold, orange,pink, to purple in extreme angles. It's lovely and gorgeous and wonderful. I love it! I couldn't stop staring at my nails when wearing this. I can't really say anything else, so let the pictures do the talking.
The photos are taken in daylight. Ihhh, look at the shift!






The formula is impeccable. Smooth and easy to apply. A tad bit sheer maybe but that didn't bother me. Three coats gave full coverage. You do have to be a bit careful though, as with most multichromes, because the finish might become a bit brushstroke-y if not. the dry time is good and the finish becomes shiny.
What you see in the pictures are three coats of ILNP Nostalgia and one coat of Poshé.

15 comments:

  1. Ooooh, magiskt underbart vackert!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kan bara tillägga, helt sjukt snyggt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Sååå läckert, underbara skiftningar. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vilka fantastiska bilder:) Njutit av detta lacket två gånger idag, Nageldraken visar nämligen också detta.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastiskt! Grönt är inte min färg annars, men det här är bara så fint! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Åh, jag älskar grönt. Det här är helt underbart.

      Delete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...