Thursday 30 January 2014

Darling Diva Polish Little Red Corvette

Once again I'm showing you a polish that's been in my stash for at least six months. This is Darling Diva Little Red Corvette. I've seen lots of gorgeous swatches of this that I've been afraid that I'll be disappointed when I try it on. I'll just start of by sayoing there's nothing disappointing at all with this polish. 

Little Red Corvette is a red jelly packed with red and prismatic glitter. It looks like glistening rubies on the nails. It's amazingly gorgeous. Just stunning!
I can't believe I once again waited for so long to wear such a beautiful polish. Shame on me. This should be worn often. And by everyone. Paint the world red with Little Red Corvette, that's how much I love this. I have definitely found my new red favourite.
Unfortunately I can't show pictures of the polish in the sun since the sun is still hiding behind lots and lots of snowfilled clouds. what I can show you though are pictures taken in daylight and in lamp llight to just give you the idea of how much this sparkles. Though a fair warning, the picture taken in lamp light aren't very colour accurate, the once in daylight are.






The formula is good. A little thick but that's to expect when a polish is this packed with glitter. It's still easy to apply and the glitter spreads evenly on the nail. Three thin coats gave full coverage. As to also expect this polish dries to a gritty finish. A little top coat makes the finish smooth and shiny.
What you see in the pictures are three thin coats of Darling Diva Little Red Corvette, one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and two coats of Glisten & Glow HK Girl.

1 comment:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...