Friday 31 January 2014

LilypadLacquer Global Greenie


Let's kick off Holo Firday, shall we? Because I just have to show you Lilypad Lacquer Global Greenie!

Global Greenie is an emerald green holographc polish. I just love these type of greens. They are so pretty. Like a whole forest on you nails. It looks like the sun is dancing between the leaves, you know what I mean.
It's gorgeous.
Lilypad has grown on me, a lot. The first polish I bough was True Blood which looked nothing like the swatches I had seen. I was extremely disappointed in how much the batches could differ. I swore off Lilypads for good. Then I bought a few more and now I love the brand. The quality of the polishes and formula is amazing. yes, the batches differ slightly (or a lot), but that dosen't really matter to me because the polishes are always stunning. Yes, the holo effect is a bit subtle in my pictures, but trust me when I say it's much more holographic in the sunshine.






The formula is flawless. It's smooth, creamy and super easy to apply. Two coats give full coverage. The finish becomes shiny and almost jelly-like. No need for Aqua Fix and the holo effect is not affected by top coat.
What you see in the pictures are two thin coats of Lilypad Lacquer Global Greenie and one coat of Seche Vite.


1 comment:

  1. Åh, den här skulle jag kunna tänka mig att köpa. Ser jätte fin ut.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...