Friday 24 January 2014

Colors by Llarowe Gizzards & Lizards


I can't believe I've posted this earlier. This post has been lost in the cavern of lost post (aka my blogger archive) for months! Shame on me for keeping a polish like this from being posted. Fortunately it's Holo Friday and today I'll finally show you this, Colors by Llarowe Gizzards & Lizards.

Gizzards & Lizzards is an emerald green with blue undertones and a strong holographic effect. The holo effect's blue tone makes the polish flash in teal. It's absolutely gorgeous. I really, really love it. 
LeahAnn does know how to make lovely holos. This is incredible. Colors by Llarowe is one of my favourite brands. The holos, glitters, mutlichromes, shimmers, all are stunning! Everything LeahAnn touches becomes magic.






The formula is flawless. It's a bit on the ticker side. Much like A England. Which I love. It's creamy and applies easily and smooth. Two coats gave me full coverage and it dried quickly. The holographic effect is not affected by top coat and no Aqua Fix of sort is needed.
What you see in the pictures are two coats of Colors by Llarowe Gizzards & Lizards and one coat of Seche Vite.

10 comments:

  1. Det ser jättesnyggt ut! Kanonfina bilder dessutom...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Älskar detta! Så fina bilder du tar dessutom! Mina bilder på lacket blev inte alls lika bra... Får se om jag ens vågar posta dem :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jag älskar det också. Hur fint som helst! Klart du vågar posta dina bilder. De är säkert kanonfina ändå. :)

      Delete
  3. Det är ju alldeles fantastiskt fint! Jag måste lägga en beställnign snart, för jag visar ju bara samma lack hela tiden...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...