Wednesday 25 November 2015

Bear Pawlish Aurwen's Violet


Hello!

I've been making Christmas cards  for months now. I sell them at different hoiday markets in December so I need to stock up on them. So I'm definitely in mood for the Holidays. I'll only show you Christmas and holiday polishes in December. We're not there quite yet and I still have some fall polishes (and others of course) to show you before the holiday season.

This is Bear Pawlish Aurwen's Violet.

Aurwen's Violet is a deep, blackened violet and it's gorgeous. It's absolutely perfect for fall. It's very seductive and classy. It's slightly brighter and not as black in real life than in my pitcures, but the colour depend a lot on light. In brighter lights it may look slightly lighter than it is. The holo is strong but doesn't take over the colour.

The pictures are taken in artificial lighting.




The formula is flawless. Two coat give full coverage. If you have shorter nails you might get away with one coat because it's very pigmented. The finish become shiny and top coat doen't affect the holo.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Bear Pawlish Aurwen's Violet and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.


1 comment:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...