Friday 27 November 2015

ILNP Diablo

Hello!

Let's take a look a ILNP Diablo. 

Diablo is a burgundy red crelly with holographic flakes. It's gorgeous, dark and vampy. I really lov these smooth holographic flakes. They're simliar to the ones in Zoya Aurora, Blaze and Dream  but not exactly the same. I love the colour as well. Burgundy is right up my alley and it's the perfect fall colour. It's red but deeper and more sot than brighter ones.

The photos are taken in artificial lighting.




The formula is good. It's a little bit sheer. It's a crelly but leans more towards jelly than creme. Three coats give full coverage. The finish becomes very shiny and it dries quickly.


What you see in the pictures are three coats of ILNP Diablo and one coat Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

1 comment:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...