Monday 2 November 2015

Colors by Llarowe Loving Every Moment

Hi darlings!

Today I'll show you Colors by Llarowe Loving Every Moment. It's a Rainbow Connection store exclusive for their second anniversary. I like Rainbow Connection and the mix of brands, but the shipping cost outside of UK is ridiculous. Even for me who usually pay about USD 15-20 in shipping cost from most stores. So I bought this in a group buy from RC. So much cheaper!

Loving Every Moment is beautiful purple holographic that has pink undertones and is almost neon. I really like it. It's not the most unique colour but it's super vibrant and juicy. It's not as cool toned in real life as it's in the pictures but purples are a pain in the arse to photograph.

The pictures are taken under artificial light. I've finally bought a cold white daylight bulb and the light is amazing. At five o'clock it's dark outside now in Sweden and the sun doesn't rise very high during the day, so the lighting is crap all day. This new light box and new daylight bulbs are a lifesaver. Now I just need a new camera, since my once amazing digital camera is becoming worse and worse.





The formula of this is flawless. Truly impeccable. It's smooth and creamy and practically paints itself on to the nail. Two thin coats give full coverage.
The finish becmoes slightly matte when dry so if you want it shny you'll need top coat. TC doesn't dull the holo.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Colors by Llarowe Loving Every Moment and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

2 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...