Monday 16 November 2015

Glam Polish Remember the Monsters


It's Blue Monday today and I'll show you Glam Polish Remember the Monsters from the Darkly Dreaming Collection that's inspred from my favourte tv show Dexter. 


Remember the Monsters is a dark blue holo with prismatic glitter and blue glass flecks. I love it. This is the type of polish that truly shows why Glam Polish is one of my favourite brands. It has depth, lots of sparkles and it's complete breathtaking. 
It does't remind me of monters, instead I think of a starlit night sky. Remeber the Monsters sparkles and twinkles in the prettiest way. 

The pictures are taken in atrificial lighting.




The formula is good. Two coats give full coverage. The finish becomes a little textured but a good top coat makes it smooth and shiny and really brings out the sparkle. 

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Glam Polish Remember the Monsters and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

4 comments:

  1. Det är verkligen vackert! Gah, är så shoppingsugen, bland annat trånar jag efter massa nya Glam Polish-ar. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åh, det väcker habegär, så vackert!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...