Monday 9 November 2015

ILNP Overnight Bag

Hello darlings!

Today I'll show you ILNP Overnight Bag from the fall collection. ILNP has really amped up its game for this collection, all of it looks amazing. 

Overnight Bag is a coffe brown base that has burgundy undertones and tons of prismatic, tiny glitter flakes. It's stunning, vampy and has lots of depth. A true fall beauty. I've worn this three times already, that's how much I love it.

The photos are taken under artificial lighting.



The formula is flawless. Two coats give full coverage and the finish becomes shiny and smooth when dry. Top coat seems to enhance the colour and sparkle.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of ILNP Overnight Bag and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

6 comments:

  1. Det ser ljuvligt ut, så glad att jag fått detta i födelsedagsgruppen! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I kind of regret not buying it - maybe I have to LOL - I like what I see!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...