Wednesday 25 November 2015

Glam Polish Fall'n For You

Hi!

It's winter here in Sweden but I still have some fall polishes to show you. This one is Glam Polish Fall'n For You from 2015's Halloween Trio.

Fall'n For You is a silver holographic base with micrglitter. I can see orange, gold, copper, red and a few pink glitters. It's the perfect fall polish and it's so unique. I don't have anything else like it in my collection. The ilver compliments the orange and they go really well together. I love the combination, it's gorgeous.


The photos are taken in artificial lighting.




The formula is good. Three coats gave full coverage. I think you can use it as a glitter topper as well if you do one coat over another polish. The finish becomes sligtly textured, but that's to expect since there's so much glitter. Two coats of top coat make the finish shiny and smooth.

What you see in the pictures are three coats of Glam Polish Fall'n For You, one coat of Nail Pattern Boldness Glitter Food and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

3 comments:

  1. It is such an unusual combo - very unique...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åhhh det där föll jag verkligen för i deras höstkollektion. Men blev inget köp tyvärr :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vilket häftigt och snyggt lack

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...