Saturday 14 November 2015

ILNP After Midnight


I hope you don't think it's boring that I've shown you so many ILNP, it's just that I've worn them a lot recently since I really love the fall collection.  

After Midnight is a medium blue leaning to the darker side of medium. It isn't dark enough to be midnight blue, in my opinion. It has lovely holographic glitter flakes that give both depth and lots of sparkles.
It's not super original but very pretty.

The pictures are taken in artificial lighting. 




The formula is creamy and easy to apply but it's very sheer. I needed four coats to get full coverage, which I think is too much. Even for a jelly. I usually just need two, maybe three when it comes to ILNP. 
The finish becomes very shiny when dry and polish dries rather quickly.

What you see in the pictures are four coats of ILNP After Midnight and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

6 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...