Wednesday 4 November 2015

Bear Pawlish In Love With the Bad

Hi!

Today I'll show you Bear Pawlish In Love With the Bad.

In Love With the Bad is a burgundy holo. It's dark, it's sultry, it's vampy. It's seduction in bottle.

I love burgundy holos in the fall and I have a few of them This has both purple and brown undertones wich makes it a little more unique and gives it lots and lots of depth. The darker edges and the holo give the polish that lit-from-within-look that I love.  The colour is perfect for fall. It has a super shiny finish as well which makes it even more pretty.


The photos are taken in artificial lighting.  




The formula is good. A little on the thick side but no thinner needed. Two coats give full coverage. As I said, it's super shiny on its own, but I laways use top coat anyway. Top coat doesn't affect the holo effect.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Bear Pawlish In Love With the Bad and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

3 comments:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...