Thursday 26 November 2015

ILNP Pretty Little Liars


 Are you sick of me yet, only showing you ILNP at the moment. I'm not, but this is the last one as of right now. This is ILNP Pretty Little Liar. 

Pretty Little Liar is a warm red tinted purple crelly with holographic flakes. It's one of my favourites from the fall collection. The holo flakes give depth and sparkle and the colour is beautiful. It's sin't very unique though, but who cares when it's this gorgeous.

The photos are taken in artificial lighting.




The formula is good. Two coats give full coverage. The finish becomes smooth and shiny. I used one coat of top coat to make it look extra glossy.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of ILNP Pretty Little Liars and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

1 comment:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...