Friday 20 November 2015

Glam Polish It's Alive

 Hi darlings!

I had a job interview today. I want the job so badly but I won't know until next week. I have to start looking for jobs now, since I get my bachelor's degree in social work in January. I mean I have a job as a social worker already but my boyfriend and I are moving to his hometwon so I have to get a new job there. Cross you fingers!

Anyway, today I'll show you Glam Polish It's Alive from the Darkly Dreaming Collection. 

It's Alive is a green holo with a blue tinge with prismatic glitter and green glass flecks. This one isn't as sparkly as the rest but it's one of my favourites from the collection. And you know me, I love green.
It has depth and shine and even though it isn't as sparkly as the rest of the Darkly Dreaming Collection it still sparkles, a lot.

The photos are taken in artifical lighting. The colour appears slightly darker in my pictures than it is in real life.





The formula is good. I have nothing to complain about. Two coats give full coverage. The finish becomes a tad textured but a good top coat makes it smooth and shiny. It dries fairly fast.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Glam Polish It's Alive and one coat of Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

1 comment:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...