Saturday 28 November 2015

Bear Pawlish Roseannadanna


 It's that time of the year again. The one I love the best. The Holiday season!

It's the first of advent tomorrow and I can't wait any longer. I have so many beautiful holiday polishes to show you. This is Bear Pawlih Roseannadanna. Yes, it's not a holiday polish but it has everything I love about Christmas polishes. It's red and sparkly and gorgeous.

Roseannadanna is a true red jelly with holograhic shimmer, red micro glitter and larger red, prismatic glitter. It's an absolute beauty. It sparkles like crazy. It's the perfect red for Christmas. I couldn't stop staring at my nails when I wore this.

The photos are taken in artificial lighting.





The formula is good. It's a jelly so on its own it covers in three coats. I decided to layer it over a red creme instead. It dries quickly but the finish becomes quite textured since there's so much glitter. I needed two coats of top coat to make the finish shiny and smooth.

What you see in the pictures are two coats of Bear Pawlish Roseannadanna over one coat of OPI What's Your Point-Settia. I did two coats of top coat and used Pretty Serious Crystal Coat.

1 comment:

I love comments! They make me happy. I will answer comments, questions and feedback as soon as possible. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...